S e r v i c e s
We work at a variety of scales without prejudice to budget, style, or project complexity. For past clients we have provided services from initial concept through construction observation for construction completion and provided separate services on an as-needed basis. On large projects we have associated with larger design firms to provide design development and construction document support services and served in the role of lead project designer.
We have a good working knowledge of building and zoning codes for the metropolitan Portland and Vancouver areas. Our submittals have obtained approvals for land use reviews, neighborhood association architectural review boards, home owner associations' architectural review committees, and historic preservation commissions, building permits, and building code appeals.
- documenting as-built conditions
- building analysis for building code and A.D.A. compliance
- assisting owner for site selection
- 3d illustrations and renderings for review committees
- multi–phase project planning
- conceptual design
- schematic design
- design development
- interior design
- construction documents
- assisting owner for evaluating bids and negotiating construction contracts
- construction observation and administration